Thank you to Queen B Talent for organizing these fun, family events:
Enter the Miss Space Coast Strawberry Festival inside the event.
Queen B Talent
Miss Strawberry Festival Pageant Regulations
1. Complete the registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pay the $25 registration fee via the link sent to your email.
a. Little Miss – Females ages 3 – 6
b. Miss – Females ages 7 – 12
c. Teen Miss – Females ages 13 – 19
d. Ms. – Females ages 20+
4. Competition dates:
a. Little Miss and Miss: 2/3/24 2:00 – 3:00pm
b. Teen Miss and Ms: 2/4/24 2:00 – 3:00pm
5. Call time for all divisions and dates is 1:00pm. Arrive in attire and competition ready.
Check in with Production Director Beth York at the main stage.
6. Production will include opening number, title reading, individual walks, judging, awards,
photo shoot. Participation at every part of production is required. Parental
accompaniment will be necessary for Little Miss contestants for some activities.
7. One winner, and first and second runners up, will be chosen from each division. Winners
will receive a crown and sash. Other awards will be given for category winners.
8. Contestants wear a pink/red themed formal outfit of choice. May or may not include
strawberry themed accessories.
9. Judging rubric is scored in the following categories:
a. Personality – can the judges get a sense of your individuality?
b. Confidence – do you look comfortable presenting yourself publicly?
c. Showmanship – are you enjoyable to watch during performance?
d. Outfit – is this outfit expressive, appropriate, and flattering for you?
10. Competition Location: 5775 Stadium Parkway, Melbourne, Florida 32940, Space Coast
Daily Park in Viera, main stage.